Mullen’s High Profile Tournament – July 13-15, 2012
WHERE: Lindenwood University, 209 South Kingshighway, St Charles, MO 63301
(Close proximity (10 miles) to airport not only for participating teams but also for incoming college coaches/recruiters. All game sites are within a two mile radius of Lindenwood University.
GAME SCHEDULE: 1st games will begin Friday, July 13 around 1 p.m. Games conclude with tournament championships on Sunday, July 15.
- All participating teams will be selected (invite only) by Mullen’s staff.
- One of the few tournaments nationwide that will play a unique bracket style tournament from the onset (No pool play)
- 17-U and 16-U teams will each play 5 games – tournament will be played out 1 thru 32 places ($500).
- 15-U teams will each play 4 games – tournament will be played out 1 thru 16 places ($400).
- Experienced and quality officials (Missouri Valley Conference).
- 350-400 four year college coaches will be in attendance to provide maximum exposure.
- A high percentage of top junior college coaches from around the USA will be in attendance as their top player(s) will be playing in Mullen’s Top 100 JuCo Camp, which is run in conjunction with high school tournament.
- All teams will be evaluated by Mullen’s scouting service of which 380 four year Colleges and Universities subscribe.
- All coaches (NCAA certified) and participants of high school tournaments will be admitted free to watch the Top 100 JuCo Camp.
TEAM HOSTING HOTEL: St. Louis Airport Marriott – 10700 Pear Tree Lane – St. Louis, MO 63134. Contact number 314-423-9700. Click this link to book hotel. $71 rate w/complimentary parking.