The Las Vegas Shootout is a basketball event specifically geared for the high school senior, prep school post grad, junior college sophomore and transfer that has NOT signed nor committed to any designated college and/or university for 2014-15 school year.
Our goal for this showcase is to offer YOU an opportunity to enhance YOUR recruitment by displaying YOUR talents and skills in front of colleges & universities in attendance.
**We are in the process of applying for NCAA certification for this event, which is required for NCAA D1 coaches to attend.
Evaluations will be sent to ALL of Mullen’s subscribers (350+) which includes (200+) Division I colleges and universities. We have an NCAA certified scouting service.
**This will be a one-day event held at Heinrich YMCA (4141 Meadows Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89107). Each player will be placed on a team; checked out a numbered jersey (during check-in) identifying YOURSELF, and assigned a coach. All players will get equal play time. All teams will play (3) 60 minute games.
This event is INVITE ONLY – You will need to be invited by a Mullen’s and/or Area Codes Basketball representative and/or you need to be recommended by your team’s Head Coach.
THIS IS AN APPLICATION ONLY – it does not ensure a spot in the event:
- Step 1: Click on link above.
- Step 2: Complete entire application online & click the “SUBMIT” button at the bottom of page.
- Step 3: Your application will be sent to us via email for review.
- Step 4: IF your application is accepted by OUR Staff, you will receive an email from one of our staff members with secure credit card payment instructions.
- Step 5: After payment, you will receive a receipt of payment in full – At this time you will be registered for the event.
All payments for this event must be made with a credit card/debit card.
YOU DO NOT HAVE A SPOT IN THIS EVENT UNTIL YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED IN FULL.
SPOTS WILL FILL-UP FAST, SO DO NOT DELAY!